Wednesday 3 December 2014

How early is too early?


I'm all for easing in gently - taking your time and getting prepared without all the hustle and bustle. Otherwise, the stress takes away from the fun that can be had.

But I have my limits!

I took this photo in ASDA on...wait for it...5th August!

That's the middle of the summer holidays - in fact, it was before we'd even been on our family summer holiday.

What's that all about?!

When do you start preparing for Chrimbo? Where is the line between getting a head start and ruining the whole season by making it last half the bloody year?

Don't be that guy, ASDA. #GetYourFestiveOn but not until your tan has faded!

#GetYourFestiveOn       #PondersNeverEnd

1 comment:

  1. I am always shocked at how early Christmas seems to come at the supermarkets it seems to be crazy!

    ReplyDelete